|Let vRigger help you teach rigging:
- You can easily add vRigger images to your Microsoft PowerPoint or Microsoft
- You can quickly build systems in front of your students. For example, using
an overhead projector and your laptop computer, you can create and discuss the components
of 2:1, 3:1, and 4:1 systems in a few minutes. You can also load previously saved
- You can teach the "T" System and mechanical advantage using vRigger's
force calculations. See these
sample quizzes that were created using vRigger.
- You can print handouts for your students that illustrate the systems they are
- You can use the Gear Builder to add your logo to
the systems you create.
- Your students can practice building systems using vRigger. They can do this
at home (where they might not have the equipment) or in a computer lab (where 10
or 20 students can set up systems simultaneously).
- Without practice, your students will quickly forget what they learn. You can
help them retain the information by having them use vRigger to practice building
vRigger is an outstanding teaching tool that facilitates learning. You can communicate
more information in a shorter amount of time, freeing your students to spend more
time with real gear in real rigging environments.
|© Copyright 2003-2013,
LLC. All Rights Reserved.